Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Democrats with balls

OK, this stuff never happens to me but I happened to be touring the senate floor when Senator Reid called for the closed session. As a dutiful American, I left as instructed, but then realized I forgot my chapstick and so I quickly ran back inside. Devil, they closed and locked the doors and so I was stuck in that room for the whole 3 1/2 hours listening to what those lawmakers had to say. I am reporting it to you, my blog readers (all 4 of you) this secret conversation for the first time here.

Democrats: Fuck you!
Republicans: Fuck you!

At the end, Senator Frist agreed to create a bipartisan committee or task force or some other useless piece of government hoohah to figure out how they were going to all fuck each other. In the mean time, Karl Rove has figured out a way to rotate the following topics in the news in such a way to deflect negative press from any one of them for very long:

War in Iraq (to be kept to a minimum)
Any natural disaster
Indictment of Libby (more Libby, less Rove)
Bird flu (when in doubt, go with bird flu)

Ugh, this is so exhausting. But at least the democrats are doing something.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Zachary Juno said...

Our tax dollars hard at work !!!
That was the most expensive chap stick you've had in a while, I'm sure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home